Protecting human life involves an intense and escalating spiritual battle. Pray for us to have compassion and wisdom. Continually pray for Amnion’s clients, staff, and volunteers.
- Commit to praying for Amnion daily or weekly.
- Download our mobile app and receive prayer and praise notifications. Search for Amnion in iTunes or Google Play.
Become a financial partner by giving a one-time donation or a monthly pledge, or by sponsoring one of our events. Amnion is wonderfully supported by individuals, families, churches and businesses.
- Click here to donate.
- Help us enlist new partners for Amnion by telling your family and friends about us.
- Check to see if your employer matches employee giving.
Promote Amnion's ministry within your church through communication efforts. Free promotional resources such as brochures, bulletin inserts, posters or videos are available upon request.
We are also looking for Amnion Ambassadors who will promote our abstinence program to local schools, youth groups and homeschool groups.
- Subscribe to our email list to get all the latest news about Amnion events. Use the form in the right sidebar of this page.
- Promote our events to your family and friends.
- Make sure your church office is getting Amnion news.
- Promote our abstinence program to a school principal or teacher, pastor or youth group leader, or homeschool coop.
Participate in one or more of Amnion's annual activities and enlist family and friends to join you:
- Bottle for Life - anytime
- Walk for Life - late May/early June
- Banquet - late October
- Attend our annual open house on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday in January. Tour the center, meet staff and board members, and enjoy a free lunch. Bring the whole family!
- Encourage your church to participate in our Bottles for Life campaign.
- Serve as a team captain for our annual Walk for Life.
- Come to our annual fundraising banquet. Consider hosting a table and/or becoming a challenge partner.
- You can also participate in this ministry by volunteering. To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Amnion, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We will not sell, transfer, or provide this information to any other entity.