Walk for Life
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Lac Lavon Park in Burnsville (15501 Lac Lavon Dr). The park is located on the EAST side of Lac Lavon. Look for the large shelter on the NORTH end of the park.
9:30 am - Registration
10:00 am - Walk in the Park on paved paths
10:45 am - Awards and Activities, Lunch
Steps to Success
STEP ONE: REGISTER
- Click here to register online.
- Choose to walk on a team or walk on your own.
- Register as an individual walker, a couple, or a family.
- Pay for lunch provided by Dickey's BBQ Pit ($5)
STEP TWO: RAISE SUPPORT
- Set up your personal fundraising webpage. It's free and provided to you automatically after registering online.
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you.
- If you prefer a paper sponsor form, grab it here.
- Prizes will be awarded to Top Walkers and Top Team.
- Raffle: $250 Visa Gift Card. Earn one raffle ticket for every $100 raised.
- Earn a Walk for Life t-shirt for $100 raised.
STEP THREE: WALK
- Join others on Saturday, June 1 as we walk for life together.
- Bring any collected pledges to the event and check in at the registration table when you arrive.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome. Pooch Pledge Form
STEP FOUR: REJOICE
You'll walk away from this event with the satisfying feeling of knowing you've made a difference in the lives of those facing unplanned pregnancies. Thank you!
Thank you to the following businesses for their support of Amnion and our Walk for Life!
Thank you to the following businesses for providing prizes for the Walk!
We're always on the lookout for businesses and individuals who will underwrite an Amnion event. If interested, call Michele at 952-898-4350.